A mango. What can you do with it..? Other than making my favourite dessert, or rather, the only dessert that i can make, Mango Pudding!
MANGO PUDDING RECIPE
- 1 Mango
- 100 mL of Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup of Hot water
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 box of mango flavoured aeroplane jelly
- 2 Tablespoons of Raw Sugar
1. Pour the aeroplane jelly into a large bowl and add the sugar
2. Gradually pour the hot water in and stir until it dissolves
3. Put that aside and dice the mango and pour that into a container
4. Add the ice cubes in and keep adding until the mixture is nice and cool
5. Slowly add the creamy evaporated milk in and keep stirring, make sure that there aren't any lumps
6. Pour that into the container and mix it one more time to make sure that the diced mangoes and evenly spread out
7. Let it rest in the fridge overnight and enjoy!